Hedgehog Home Camera System (Wired)
This roomy Hedgehog Box from GardenNature comes equipped with a pre-installed mini CCD camera. The type of camera offers you a high-quality infrared, black and white picture, however, with enough natural light you will receive some colour imagery, too. The camera also features a highly sensitive microphone so you'll be able to hear your hogs snuffling around in the box.
This camera comes with a 20m cable as standard. Contact us for longer cable options.
Note: Cameras are shipped directly from our supplier, GardenNature, and will arrive separately to the rest of your Ivel Valley order. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
The Hedgehog Box
- Fully built-in tunnel with large square access for even the largest hedgehog to avoid unwanted visitors.
- Handmade with screwed joints and double coated with a preservative
- Raised base to enable the box to be partially buried.
- Safe nesting chamber well away from the tunnel entrance.
- Specially designed ventilation to provide just the right temperature and humidity.
- Removable and routed roof for secure fitment, easy inspection and cleaning.
- Material: High quality 12mm resin bonded ply.
- Floor battens which raise the hedgehog box off the ground.
- Dimensions: H250 x W420 x L516 mm
- Weight: 6.25kg
- Warranty: 3 years camera only
This CCD High Resolution 700TVL (TV Line) Sony EFFIO chipped Camera has been designed specifically for use with Gardenature camera boxes and features a light sensor that switches the x10 infrared night vision LEDs on/off supplementing loss of natural light levels with an invisible IR (infrared). This means, if there is enough natural light to your camera, it will produce colour images. However, with most hedgehog activity captured at night, you can expect some high-quality black and white imagery from your camera.
This camera has a 3.6mm lens which produces a 92 degree viewing angle. The lens will have been pre-focused to the correct position but it can very easily be adjusted to suit alternative applications if required. The built in, sensitive microphone means you'll also record the sound of your hogs in the hedgehog box.
A professional x3 core cable (Audio/Video/12vDC) is already connected to the camera in the hedgehog box, the other end of the cable needs to be routed into your property. The cable plugs are black, yellow and white. The black is for mains power and connects to the (supplied)12V DC power adaptor / plug. The remaining RCA yellow (video) and white (audio) connectors can either plug into a spare AV/AUX socket on your TV, / DVD recorder, or a spare TV scart input using the (supplied) scart adaptor. Switch on at the mains plug, then select the appropriate AV channel on your TV, sit back and wait for the show to start! All very easy but if you need any help we are just a phone call away.
Highly sensitive Mic
42 x 42mm Metal
752 h x 582 v
|Hedgehog box Dimensions:||
H250 x W420 x L516 mm
|Hedgehog box Material:||
x10 by switching sensor
3.6mm 92dg. twist to focus
4140 + 673
-20c > 50c
|Select Cable Length:||
Hedgehog box camera kit Contains:
- High quality Hedgehog Home
- Ultra High resolution Sony EFFIO chipped CCD camera with built in IR (Infrared) for viewing 24 hours a day
- Integral microphone to hear as well as see what's going on inside the Hog Box
- User adjustable focus lens. Pre-set.
- 20m weatherproof cable included (contact us for other cable lengths)
- 12v Regulated Mains adaptor
- Scart Adapter
- Instruction sheet full of useful tips to help maximise the chances of Hedgehogs using the Hog Habitat
This kit has been designed and manufactured in the UK by Gardenature. Europe's number 1 manufacturer and supplier of high quality eco friendly products. This product is shipped directly from Gardenature and will arrive separately to other products you purchase from Ivel Valley Bird Food, please allow up to 5 working days delivery.
Order by 2pm for next working day delivery.
Free delivery on orders over £19.50 in our standard delivery areas *.
12.55kg Premium Sunflower Hearts also have free delivery.
We operate a same day despatch with DPD Next Working Day Delivery for orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday.
Friday orders after 2pm will be processed on Monday.
Please note: DPD cannot guarantee Next Day Delivery. DPD Next Day Delivery has a 99.8% success rate.
Orders under £19.50 (exluding Premium Sunflower Hearts) are £3.95 to standard delivery areas *.
Orders outside of the standard delivery areas are calculated by postcode and a price will be displayed in the checkout once a postcode has been entered.
DPD Saturday Deliveries (£5.95) will only be made on orders placed before 2pm on the previous Friday.
DPD Saturday Deliveries placed after 2pm on Friday will be shipped on a DPD Next Working Day delivery.
Safe place instructions must be left directly with DPD. We cannot guarantee safe place instructions will be seen by the courier unless left with DPD once you receive your delivery text or email.
Please allow 2 working days for delivery. If you have not received your order within 2 working days please contact us.
* For delivery information on: Scottish Highlands, Islands & Republic of Ireland please contact us.
We do not deliver on Sundays.
We do not deliver outside the UK.