2 Suet Roll Pack contains; 1xInsect & Mealworm Suet Roll and 1xBerry Suet Roll
4 Suet Roll Pack contains; 2xInsect & Mealworm Suet Roll and 2xBerry Suet Roll
Ready Peck Suet Rolls are packed with high quality ingredients, including mealworms and berries, providing your garden birds with plenty of energy and protein. They are 100% edible so there’s no wastage and no mess to clean up.
- 5-A-Day - Ingredients designed with an Ornithologist to be the best for the growth and development of garden birds.
- Maximise feeder space - The roll shape means less wasted space in your feeder in between suet balls.
- Stackable - Once a suet roll runs down, simply add another into the feeder, or stack multiple rolls into longer feeders.
- Versatile - Designed to fit in all suet ball, suet roll and mesh feeders, as well as on bird tables, or on the ground.
- Flavours - Available in Insect & Mealworm or Berry flavours.
Feed from: Fits nicely into all tubular suet ball feeders, specialist suet roll feeders and mesh feeders. Can also be used on bird tables or directly on the ground.
Birds that will love it: Great Spotted Woodpeckers, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coat Tits, Long Tailed Tits
Insect & Mealworm Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Peanut Flour, Beef Suet, White Millet, Red Millet, Linseed, Natural Colouring, Mealworms
Berry Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Peanut Flour, Beef Suet, White Millet, Red Millet, Linseed, Natural Colouring, Dried Berry
- Each suet roll is 150mm tall, 55mm wide and approx. 400g
- Each pack contains 1 x Insect & Mealworm Roll and 1 x Berry Roll
The Ready Peck range is five years in development; designed alongside an ornithologist to be high in energy and nutritional value for all types of garden birds.
Our suet products are free from whole wheat grains - instead we use a blend of Wheat Flour and Peanut Flour. Using wheat flour (rather than whole grains) can help to deter unwanted garden birds, like Pigeons, who typically look for food with large grains to fill up on.
The Ready Peck range is based on the "five-a-day" nutritional needs for birds, including - suet, oats, seeds, nuts and fruit.
We tracked one of our Ready Peck Suet Rolls (Insect & Mealworm) over the course of a week during the Autumn to see how quickly the birds on our farm ate it. The results were great, nearly a whole suet roll gone in just 5 days (by day 8 it was gone completely):
Write Your Own Review