The Ready Peck range is five years in development; designed alongside an ornithologist to be high in energy and nutritional value for all types of garden birds. When testing out our products we regularly saw Great Tits, Blue Tits, Coal Tits, and Long Tailed Tit, Robins, Starlings, Wrens, Blackbirds and Thrushes (and more!) enjoying Ready Peck seeds and pellets.
Our pellets are free from whole wheat grains - instead we use a blend of Wheat Flour, Oat Flour and Peanut Flour. Using wheat flour (rather than whole grains) can help to deter unwanted garden birds, like Pigeons, who typically look for food with large grains to fill up on.
The Ready Peck range is based on the "five-a-day" nutritional needs for birds, including - suet, oats, seeds, nuts and fruit.
- 2 kg refill bag is our smaller bag for topping up on your bird food – this bag is recyclable.
- 6kg refill bag is our larger bag mainly designed to refill our reusable storage container. This bag is recyclable.
- 7.5kg feed bin is a reusable and convenient way of storing your bird food. A hinged lid gives easy access and the container typically holds up to 7.5kg of bird food. The durable container is an excellent vermin proof solution and stops unwanted visitors. Use our 6kg refill bags to top up on bird feed which leaves some space to store items such as bird food treats.
- 12.55kg feed bin option includes 12.55kg of pellets and comes with a free reusable container so you can safely protect your pellets in storage.
- 12.55kg & 20kg bulk box allows you to fill your feeder on top of the box so that any spillage is contained. The box and the box liner are both recyclable. A best value bulk weight.
Ingredients: Suet, Wheat Flour, Peanut Flour, Oat Flour, Millet Flour, Dried Berry and Natural Food Colour.
Order by 2pm for next working day delivery.
Free delivery on orders over £19.50 in our standard delivery areas *.
12.55kg Premium Sunflower Hearts also have free delivery.
We operate a same day despatch with DPD Next Working Day Delivery for orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday.
Friday orders after 2pm will be processed on Monday.
Please note: DPD cannot guarantee Next Day Delivery. DPD Next Day Delivery has a 99.8% success rate.
Orders under £19.50 (exluding Premium Sunflower Hearts) are £3.95 to standard delivery areas *.
Orders outside of the standard delivery areas are calculated by postcode and a price will be displayed in the checkout once a postcode has been entered.
DPD Saturday Deliveries (£5.95) will only be made on orders placed before 2pm on the previous Friday.
DPD Saturday Deliveries placed after 2pm on Friday will be shipped on a DPD Next Working Day delivery.
Goods can be left with a neighbour or in a safe place if you a instruct us to do this but will not be left if no instructions are given.
Please allow 2 working days for delivery. If you have not received your order within 2 working days please contact us.
* For Delivery information on: Scottish Highlands, Islands & Republic of Ireland please contact us.
We do not deliver on Sundays.
We do not deliver outside the UK.
Write Your Own Review
- Trusted Shops Reviews