The Hedgehog BoxThis British-made hedgehog house features an integrated entrance tunnel leading round to the hog nesting chamber to allow your hogs privacy and protection. The removable roof, which has goos ventilation, is angled to disperse rain water over the back of the box. The box is handmade by Gardenature and manufactured from grade 'A' exterior ply that has been double coated with a water resistant preservative.
- Fully built-in tunnel with large square access for even the largest hedgehog to avoid unwanted visitors.
- Handmade with screwed joints and double coated with a preservative
- Raised base to enable the box to be partially buried.
- Safe nesting chamber well away from the tunnel entrance.
- Specially designed ventilation to provide just the right temperature and humidity.
- Removable and routed roof for secure fitment, easy inspection and cleaning.
- Material: High quality 12mm resin bonded ply.
- Floor battens which raise the hedgehog box off the ground.
- Dimensions: H250 x W420 x L516 mm
- Weight: 6.25kg
- Warranty: 3 years camera only
This CCD High Resolution 700TVL (TV Line) Sony EFFIO chipped Camera has been designed specifically for use with Gardenature camera boxes and features a light sensor that switches the x10 infrared night vision LEDs on/off supplementing loss of natural light levels with an invisible IR (infrared). This means, if there is enough natural light to your camera, it will produce colour images. However, with most hedgehog activity captured at night, you can expect some high-quality black and white imagery from your camera.
This camera has a 3.6mm lens which produces a 92 degree viewing angle. The lens will have been pre-focused to the correct position but it can very easily be adjusted to suit alternative applications if required. The built in, sensitive microphone means you'll also record the sound of your hogs in the hedgehog box.
A professional x3 core cable (Audio/Video/12vDC) is already connected to the camera in the hedgehog box, the other end of the cable needs to be routed into your property. The cable plugs are black, yellow and white. The black is for mains power and connects to the (supplied)12V DC power adaptor / plug. The remaining RCA yellow (video) and white (audio) connectors can either plug into a spare AV/AUX socket on your TV, / DVD recorder, or a spare TV scart input using the (supplied) scart adaptor. Switch on at the mains plug, then select the appropriate AV channel on your TV, sit back and wait for the show to start! All very easy but if you need any help we are just a phone call away.
Highly sensitive Mic
42 x 42mm Metal
752 h x 582 v
Hedgehog box Dimensions:
H250 x W420 x L516 mm
Hedgehog box Material:
x10 by switching sensor
3.6mm 92dg. twist to focus
4140 + 673
-20c > 50c
Select Cable Length:
Hedgehog box camera kit Contains:
- High quality Hedgehog Home
- Ultra High resolution Sony EFFIO chipped CCD camera with built in IR (Infrared) for viewing 24 hours a day
- Integral microphone to hear as well as see what's going on inside the Hog Box
- User adjustable focus lens. Pre-set.
- 20m weatherproof cable included (contact us for other cable lengths)
- 12v Regulated Mains adaptor
- Scart Adapter
- Instruction sheet full of useful tips to help maximise the chances of Hedgehogs using the Hog Habitat
This kit has been designed and manufactured in the UK by Gardenature. Europe's number 1 manufacturer and supplier of high quality eco friendly products. This product is shipped directly from Gardenature and will arrive separately to other products you purchase from Ivel Valley Bird Food, please allow up to 5 working days delivery.
Order by 2pm for next working day delivery.
Free delivery on orders over £19.50 in our standard delivery areas *.
We operate a same day despatch with DPD Next Working Day Delivery for orders received before 2pm Monday to Friday.
Friday orders after 2pm will be processed on Monday.
Please note: DPD cannot guarantee Next Day Delivery. DPD Next Day Delivery has a 99.8% success rate.
Orders under £19.50 are £3.95 to standard delivery areas *.
Please allow 2 working days for standard delivery. If you have not received your order within 2 working days please contact us.
Safe place instructions must be left directly with DPD once you receive your delivery text or email.
Live Worms, Cameras and Camera Boxes
These products are shipped directly from the suppliers. Please allow up to 5 working days for these items to arrive. They will arrive separately from any other products ordered from Ivel Valley Bird Food.
*Areas Outside of Standard Delivery (as defined by DPD)
Delivery to Scottish Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland are charged at varying costs. The cost for any non-standard delivery postcodes will be displayed on the checkout page once a postcode is entered. Delivery to these areas is a DPD 2-5 Working Day service.
We do not deliver over the weekend or outside of the UK.
Write Your Own Review
- Trusted Shops Reviews