Ivel Valley Wild Bird Food is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy relationship. However, there could be an occasion where you need to talk to us about the service we have provided.
If you have any queries regarding an Ivel Valley Wild Bird Food order, please contact our wonderful customer service team, who would be happy to help with any questions you may have.
If you would like to make an official complaint, please see our Complaints Process below and the following procedures to take.
Our Complaints Policy outlines our commitment to ensuring all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible. As a customer of Ivel Valley Wild Bird Food, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To keep customers informed about the progress of their complaints and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- To the best of our ability, ensure that the customer is happy with the outcome and experience with Ivel Valley Wild Bird Food.
- Annual review of our complaints procedure so we can improve our standard of customer service.
Summary of Handling Your Complaint:
Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or in writing within 3 business days. We do not operate over the weekend or bank holidays, so our customer service team are available to handle complaints Monday to Friday only.
We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions, and the expected timeframe for resolution. We aim to have complaints resolved within 7 working days.
Complex complaints may take longer than 7 working days to resolve. For example, in the event that we need to investigate a product issue or we require feedback from an external party such as a manufacturer. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
1. Place your complaint in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible, including:
- the order number the complaint is related to
- your contact details
- relevant photos of the product (if possible)
Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of enquiries or complaints during your first contact with us.
2. Complaints are overseen by our customer service team. After a complaint is made, if it is not resolved during your first contact, we may need to investigate it. To do this, we will ask for additional information or photos and may need to liaise with our production team if we need to examine product or batch quality. This could take up to 14 working days.
3. After all information is collected, and investigations (if required) are completed, we will respond to your complaint in writing with one of the following;
- A direct solution (i.e., a refund or a replacement)
- A secondary solution (i.e., a substitute product or recompense in the form of Reward Points)
- A reason as to why we are unable to assist further with your complaint (i.e., we are not liable for any reported issues, or your complaint does not meet our terms and conditions).
4. If you are not satisfied with the response, you may ask a customer service advisor to escalate your complaint to a senior member of the team. If so, a senior member (depending on availability) will aim to address the complaint as soon as possible.
- This does not guarantee that your complaint will be escalated. If your complaint does not meet our terms and conditions, we reserve the right to end communication at this point without escalation.
- We cannot guarantee the time frame for which you will receive a response from a senior member of the team.
5. After your complaint has been escalated, we will confirm the outcome with you in writing, and the complaint will be closed.
6. If you are still not satisfied with the handling of your complaint at this point, you have the right to escalate your complaint to the relevant UK governing body.