High in the rich fats, healthy oils and proteins found in peanuts, our Ivel Valley Pellets are ideal for feeding in the winter when high fat foods are a must for wild birds.
Our Peanut Pellets are also rich in various vitamins (Vitamin A and Vitamin E) and minerals (Iron and Potassium) which give wild birds a helping hand to stay healthy - and the suet in our pellets also helps to boost fat intake during colder weather.
- 2 kg refill bag is our smaller bag for topping up on your bird food – this bag is recyclable.
- 6kg refill bag is our larger bag mainly designed to refill our reusable storage container. This bag is recyclable.
- 7.5kg container is a reusable and convenient way of storing your bird food. A hinged lid gives easy access and the container typically holds up to 7.5kg of bird food. The durable container is an excellent vermin proof solution and stops unwanted visitors. Use our 6kg refill bags to top up on bird feed which leaves some space to store items such as bird food treats.
- 12.55kg option includes 12.55kg of pellets pand comes with a free reusable container so you can safely protect your pellets in storage.
- 20kg bulk box allows you to fill your feeder on top of the box so that any spillage is contained. The box is recyclable and has handles either side for ease of lifting. A best value bulk weight.
Ingredients: Suet, Wheat Flour, Peanuts and Natural Food Colour
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Fantastic suet pellets - the birds fight over them!
- These suet pellets are real crowd-pleasers in our garden - they attract all kinds of birds from tiny coal tits up to great spotted woodpeckers and the birds often scrap over them. We now have them in 3 different feeders around the garden and still we could have more! The pellets seem to be a really good consistency that don't crumble easily or melt but are still easy for the birds to pick bits off. Just make sure that your feeders are squirrel-proof if you have squirrels in the vicinity as they really love them too...
- Be prepared to fill your feeder everyday with this feed
Be prepared to fill your feeder everyday with this feed. The birds go into a feeding frenzy over it.
Write Your Own Review