The Ready Peck range is five years in development; designed alongside an ornithologist to be high in energy and nutritional value for all types of garden birds. When testing out our products we regulary saw Great Tits, Blue Tits, Coal Tits, and Long Tailed Tit, Robins, Starlings, Wrens, Blackbirds and Thrushes (and more!) enjoying Ready Peck seeds and pellets.
Our pellets are free from whole wheat grains - instead we use a blend of Wheat Flour, Oat Flour and Peanut Flour. Using wheat flour (rather than whole grains) can help to deter unwanted garden birds, like Pigeons, who typically look for food with large grains to fill up on.
The Ready Peck range is based on the "five-a-day" nutritional needs for birds, including - suet, oats, seeds, nuts and fruit.
- 2 kg refill bag is our smaller bag for topping up on your bird food – this bag is recyclable.
- 6kg refill bag is our larger bag mainly designed to refill our reusable storage container. This bag is recyclable.
- 7.5kg container is a reusable and convenient way of storing your bird food. A hinged lid gives easy access and the container typically holds up to 7.5kg of bird food. The durable container is an excellent vermin proof solution and stops unwanted visitors. Use our 6kg refill bags to top up on bird feed which leaves some space to store items such as bird food treats.
- 12.55kg option includes 12.55kg of pellets pand comes with a free reusable container so you can safely protect your pellets in storage.
- 20kg bulk box allows you to fill your feeder on top of the box so that any spillage is contained. The box is recyclable and has handles either side for ease of lifting. A best value bulk weight.
Ingredients: Suet, Wheat Flour, Peanut Flour, Oat Flour, Millet Flour, Dried Apple and Natural Food Colour.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- What a great product at a reasonable cost.
What a great product at a reasonable cost. The birds in our garden can't get enough of them. 12.5 kilo gone in a month.
Write Your Own Review